Allied Health Practitioners (clinical psychologists, general psychologists, social workers and occupational therapists)
We are seeking expressions of interest from Allied Health Practitioners including clinical psychologists, registered psychologists, social workers and occupational therapists who want to make a different to young people and their supporters, and are experienced in providing high quality, evidence-based interventions to both young people aged 12-25 and family members of young people (therapy for parents/care givers) at headspace Lithgow.
A range of on-site complementary services are available to support clients. Having the support of a friendly multi-disciplinary team, as well as a weekly case review means we work together in partnership to provide a comprehensive, wrap-around service for young people. As well as administrative support, which includes billing, an ongoing referral base, appointment bookings, and paperless practice with IT support.
We offer a bright, comfortable, fully serviced office, with no rent fees and flexible work days.
- Approved tertiary qualifications and current registration with appropriate professional body.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Eligible to provide Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) services - Which you would retain 100% of.
- Excellent skills in engaging and working with young people, their families and significant others.
- Ability to work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to abide by ethical guidelines and code of conducts. As well as centre policies and procedures.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Working with children check.
- Willingness to undergo a police records check.
If you are interested and would like further information please contact us or apply today with a brief cover letter and your CV.
PH: 6352 7600
Our regional headspace centres (headspace Bathurst headspace Dubbo headspace Lithgow and headspace Orange) now have access to funding to supplement MBS roles. This is your opportunity to work from home and still support young people through these extraordinary times.
✅ In addition to MBS income, we will cover an additional 25% of your billings to account for any cancellations
✅ Appointments and billings are all managed by the headspace team
✅ Work from home
✅ Choose your hours
✅ IT support through Marathon Health
To find out more or apply for these positions, contact headspace Clinical Lead, Melinda Lake on 0427 246 364 during business hours.