Salary: Contracted position
Private Practitioner – Psychologist, Occ Therapist, Social Worker - headspace
headspace is Australia’s National Youth Mental Health Foundation. Headspace Penrith which is run by Parramatta Mission, has its mission to deliver improvements in the mental health, social well being and economic participation of young Australian aged 12-25 years. To this end, headspace aims to be the focal point for youth mental health issues across the country.
- Flexible Full time or Part time in Penrith
- 100% of billings + full admin support
- Valued member of professional multi-disciplinary team
Our Private Practitioners complete work in assessment, treatment planning, psychological treatment and referral, and are highly valued members of our team.
The position’s purpose is to provide MBS funded headspace clinical services, ensuring that the clinical activities you deliver are within your relevant professional and individual scope of practice; are evidence-based; are of high quality; and demonstrate a holistic approach to client management.
- Genuine interest in providing clinical services to assist some of the most vulnerable members of the community;
- Highly visible passion and energy that motivates others;
- Full registration with the relevant body (AHPRA or AASW);
- Evidence based practice and previous experience in delivering psychological interventions;
- A flexible and solutions focussed approach to practice with an understanding of the services our consortium members provide;
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare and be willing to bulk bill;
- Have an ABN or be able to obtain one;
- Relevant Criminal History checks.
To Apply, send your Resume and Cover Letter addressing the above Criteria
In return you will be rewarded with the most competitive employment conditions in the industry including:
- 100% of billings;
- Consulting space and full administrative support which includes reception, billing, appointment confirmations, SMS reminders and room bookings all taken care of for you;
- A supportive, flexible and autonomous work environment;
- Ongoing Medicare funded referrals for consumers who have been assessed and are ready to receive services;
- Opportunity to be a valued member of a multi-disciplinary team.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted and must be prepared to undergo a Criminal Check and provide Working with Children Clearance.
Parramatta Mission encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds.
For further information, please contact Kellie Smith, Practice Manager, Primary Care Services on 0409 425 661 or email@example.com
For more information contact:
Name: Kellie Smith
Phone: 0409 425 661