Private Practitioner - Psychologist or Social Worker or Occ Therapist - FT or PT Katoomba
headspace is Australia’s National Youth Mental Health Foundation. It’s mission is to deliver improvements in the mental health, social well-being and economic participation of young Australian aged 12-25 years. To this end, headspace aims to be the focal point for youth mental health issues across the country.
- Flexible Full time or Part time in headspace Katoomba
- 100% of billings + full admin support
- Opportunity to provide some service via Telehealth
Our Private Practitioners complete work in assessment, treatment planning, psychological treatment and referral, and are highly valued members of our team.
The position’s purpose is to provide MBS funded headspace clinical services, ensuring that the clinical activities you deliver are within your relevant professional and individual scope of practice; are evidence-based; are of high quality; and demonstrate a holistic approach to client management.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide youth friendly, evidenced based Focussed Psychological Strategies/Psychological Therapy as specified by the referring GP under the Medicare Better Access Initiative.
- Provide evidenced based group interventions to young people as specified by the referring GP under the Medicare Better Access Initiative.
- Maintain accurate and timely case notes and records in our approved case management database system (Mastercare EMR) as required.
- As per Medicare reporting requirements, provide reports to the referring GP at the required intervals
Applications will only be accepted via the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Rose Rivera, Talent Acquisition Specialist on 0438 206 164 or email@example.com
For more information contact:
Name: Rose Rivera
Phone: 0438 206 164