General Practitioner (GP)
Are you a GP looking to follow your passion, have a new challenge and work within an exciting team?
headspace Geraldton is seeking expressions of interest from GPs interested in working part-time (as little as half a day per week) to offer primary health care to young people from our centre. We are looking for a GP who supports and enjoys working with young people to enhance their journey of accessing and navigating support.
headspace Geraldton has a well-established team of experienced clinicians and offers an exciting opportunity to improve the lives of young people aged 12-25; to work as part of an experienced multidisciplinary team; and the opportunity to increase skills and experience in working with adolescents.
- Flexible work days, scheduled around your commitments
- Full practice support including reception, billing and general administrative support
- Support from the multidisciplinary team (including counsellors, care coordinators, AOD counsellors and work and study specialists)
- IT support
- Ongoing referral base from young people who access support with us
What you'll bring:
- Experience in engaging and building rapport with young people aged 12-25
- Experience in supporting young people experiencing mild to moderate mental health problems
- All relevant current licenses, registrations and memberships for legal practice as a qualified and registered professional within the state of Western Australia
- Medicare Provider Number issued by Medicare Australia and be registered with Medicare
- Willingness to bulk bill all appointments
Those interested can contact the headspace Geraldton manager Fiona Stewart on 0428 658 709 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact:
Name: General Practitioner (GP)
Phone: (08) 9943 8111