Become a Strategic Corporate Partner
Our goal is to partner with values aligned corporates, which have a deep commitment to helping headspace overcome key organisational challenges and achieve positive mental health and wellbeing outcomes for young people.
Our corporate partners are connected with the strategic direction of headspace through funding of a headspace service or project which will grow our reach and impact for young people, families and friends. To become a headspace Strategic Corporate Partner, we are seeking socially responsible and passionate corporates who are able to commit to the following:
- A minimum partnership of three years
- A minimum financial contribution per annum, which will support a specific headspace initiative within one of our strategic impact areas
- A demonstrated passion for improving the lives of young Australians
Become a strategic corporate partner
Benefits of a Strategic Corporate Partnership with headspace
In addition to partnering with headspace to achieve incredible outcomes for young people, as a Strategic Corporate Partner, the added benefits are considerable:
- Brand alignment - headspace has a strong and reputable brand. We are the trusted advisors on youth mental health in Australia and offer safe, relevant and favourable brand alignment.
- Employee engagement - we can provide formal and informal engagement opportunities for your team, including participation in mentoring programs, mock interviews, campaigns, challenges and events.
- Workplace mental health training - headspace offers training, advice and consultation to our partners to assist in improving the mental health and wellbeing of your staff.
- Access to mental health clinicians and youth ambassadors - we can engage our mental health clinicians and headspace youth ambassadors in the partnership to help increase awareness and demonstrate impact.
If you are an organisation wanting to support the work of headspace, but are unable to commit to a Strategic Corporate Partnership, please see our Business Supporters page for more information on some of the other ways you can support us.