Early Psychosis Referrals - Update
Please note that from COB Friday June 7, headspace Adelaide Youth Early Psychosis Program (hYEPP) will:
- temporarily cease accepting referrals for new clients
- temporarily reduce service times to:
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
- Sat-Sun (and public holidays) 9am-5pm.
We apologise for the challenges that these changes might represent, but as we deal with temporary staff shortages and inability to fill vacancies in a suitable time frame that is necessary to ensure a safe service.
This situation will be monitored on a weekly basis and we will update all stakeholders accordingly.
In the meantime, hYEPP will continue all other activities, including:
- full service to existing clients and their families
- Liaison, Training and Support for others involved in the care of young people with First Episode and at Ultra High Risk of Psychosis.
If you require further information, please contact headspace Adelaide on 1800 063 267:
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.