Community and Sporting Group Presentations - what is mental health?
Is your club looking to provide some information about mental health and wellbeing?
headspace have some informative presentations suitable for all ages that can help in building awareness of mental health and the things we can that help us handle tough time or simply maintain our well being.
- design to meet the needs of specific groups
- suit junior and senior groups
- including playing groups and leadership/committee groups
- can be tailored to specific requirements if needed
- provide support and direction for volunteers
All of our presentation information can be found here Community Presentations - what is mental health?
headspace is also available for general information and discussion with committee meetings.
If you would like more information about these presentations please contact Community Development Worker Bree Cross firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6055 9555.