‘STUCK’ is a website for young people, parents and professionals working with young people.
What info can I find on STUCK?
Info is FREE & available to anyone. Find info about legal issues commonly experienced by young people (e.g fines, traffic, family violence, mobile phone debt etc.). The site brings together info from various sites across Victoria.
- 'Fact Sheets', which were created by the Central Highlands Community Legal Centre [download or read it online or share with friends, parents or colleagues]
- information about how to contact the Youth Lawyer
- how to make a referral to the HJP
- how the Youth Lawyer for the HJP can assist with legal issues
- Legal Health Check – a one page tool consisting of questions that will assist you and your client work out if they have a legal problem
Want to know more about the program?
The Youth Lawyer is very happy to come to speak to you or your team about the project. Contact details for the Youth Lawyer is available on the STUCK web site www.stuck.org.au
This project has been funded by the Victorian Legal Services Board + Commissioner
The partners involved in this project are Ballarat Community Health, Central Highlands Community Legal Centre and FedUni (Centre for eResearch and Digital Innovation)