Family & Friends Reference Group
Want to help headspace Bankstown make a difference?
Applications are now open for headspace Bankstown’s Family & Friends Reference Group.
The purpose of this Family & Friends reference group are:
- Contribute to the quality improvement and evaluation of our centre
- Reduce stigma surrounding mental health and encourage early help seeking
- Support headspace Bankstown to maintain a family-inclusive practice
More about what’s involved:
- The Family and Friends Reference Group is an opportunity to have your say and get involved with headspace
- As a Family and Friends Reference Group member, you will be invited to meet twice per year – you will be offered the option to attend these meetings in person, online or via phone.
- Your participation might involve reviewing documents, providing your feedback about an existing service and sharing your thoughts and ideas with us about new services.
Note: You do not need to be currently supporting a young person engaged with headspace Bankstown to be part of this group.
Check out our flyer here, and be sure to share with any family and friends who may be interested.
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.