Doors open at headspace Capalaba
It’s here! After months of hard work headspace Capalaba has opened its doors.
headspace Capalaba offers free and confidential support to young people aged 12-25 who are going through a tough time. At headspace Capalaba we can help out if you:
- Feel stressed out, worried or can’t calm down
- Can’t focus and have thoughts or feelings you don't like or that worry you
- Are having problems at work or school
- Haven’t been feeling like yourself
- Want to talk about gender or sexuality
- Want to talk about contraception or sexual health issues
- Would like to cut down or stop drinking or drug use
- Are being bullied at school or work.
So drop in and see the Centre at Unit 1/29-37 Moreton Bay Road, Capalaba. We are in the Eureka Plaza next to Eureka Furniture. Or if you like you can give us a call on 1300 851 274 or send us an email at email@example.com