Healthy headspace workshops
COVID-19 update: Due to COVID-19 this service will not be available until further notice. If you would like to know more about our services in the interim, please contact us on 02 5109 9700.
Healthy headspace Skills Workshop are BACK FOR 2020!! STARTING FEBRUARY!
They are skills-based workshop designed to provide you with tools for maintaining your wellbeing. Workshops include:
• Education on maintaining positive wellbeing
• Facilitated discussion & activities on a range of topics
• Take home booklet and resources
Drop in program… you don’t need to come every week….come to one workshop or a few!
Who: Young people between 12 and 25 years of age
When: Thursday Evenings from 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Where: headspace Canberra Braddon
Parents & carers welcome!
Please RSVP on 02 5109 9700
Key Dates & Topics:
- 20th of February Sleep and physical wellbeing
- 27th of February Communicating with Confidence
- 5th of March Mindfulness and Relaxation
- 12th of March Understanding & Accepting Myself
- 19th of March Understanding my Anger
- 26th of March Understanding my Feelings
- 2nd of April Healthy Thinking