Youth Reference Group opportunity
Are you a young person aged 16-25?
Are you passionate about raising awareness about mental health issues and making a difference in your local community?
If so, consider joining the Youth Reference Group at headspace Hurstville! We currently have 10 active and engaged members, and would welcome two more applicants.
At headspace, we believe that youth participation is the key to delivering quality services for young people. We aim to provide young people with meaningful opportunities to directly participate and contribute to our services.
Being involved with the headspace Hurstville Youth Reference Group will give you the opportunity to be involved in:
- Planning and attending local events and promoting the headspace Hurstville services
- Encouraging the voice of young people to be heard and acted upon
- Becoming community spokespeople for youth mental health and wellbeing
- Website and social media consultation and development
- Research and evaluation of headspace services
- Consultation around resource development like factsheets, brochures and promotional material
- Becoming a media spokesperson
If you want to:
- Make new friends
- Develop new skills
- Give advice and feedback
- Get involved in local projects and events
- Use your creative skills
- Gain professional experience
- Represent headspace Hurstville
Then the headspace Hurstville Youth Reference Group is for you!
If you would like more information or to express your interest, contact Sofia our Community Engagement Officer on 8048 3350 or email@example.com.