Tuning in to Teens Parenting group Term 4
Term 4 of Tuning in to Teens Parenting Program will commence on 28th October and run for 6 consecutive weeks on Monday evenings from 6-8pm. Held at headspace Ipswich, parking is available off Wharf St.
Is Tuning in to Teens the right group for you?
Would you like to learn to:
1. Be better at talking with your teen?
2. Be better at understanding your teen?
3. Help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
4. Help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
5. Teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence. Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- Have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
- Have greater career success!
If you are interested in joining this group, contact reception on 3280 7900.