eheadspace chats are led by professionals, these chats bring young people, friends and family together and explore topics that are important to the community.
Each moth eheadspace have topic chats:
- Unrequited love (young people) Sunday 2nd May 7-8pm
- supporting your young people with school stress (family and friends) Thursday 6th May 7-8pm
- time management skills (young people) Tuesday 11th May 7-8pm
- how to impress in job interviews (young people) Wednesday 19th May 7-8pm
- how to stop avoiding (young people) Sunday 30th May 7-8pm
eheadspace also runs weekly peer led chats:
- navigating relationships: every Monday at 6–10pm
- qheadspace: every Tuesday at 6–10pm
- general coping: every Wednesday 6–10pm
- yarnspace: second Thursdays 6-10pm
- supporting others: fortnightly Thursdays 6-10pm
To create an account and access chats please click here.