To make sure we are providing the right kind of support for local young people, we need to hear the views and opinions of young people.
There are are a number of roles you can play in our Youth Reference Group, including:
• Promoting headspace in your local area
• Input to the Website and Facebook page
• Representing headspace Midland at local events
• Providing feedback about how we can improve the help we offer to young people.
• Talking to the media and community about mental health and headspace.
By getting involved you will:
• Have the opportunity to have your say and direct youth mental health services in Australia
• Develop new skills
• Meet and work with other young people who are passionate about improving the lives of young people
• Make a difference to youth mental health
headspace Midland will provide training to support you in these activities. We’ll also be flexible around how you can be involved (eg meetings / facebook / email / events).
Applications close 8th Jan 2020 or if we receive over 200+ applications.
If you are interested, please complete the YRG application form