headspace online chats
Did you know that headspace has an amazing online support community?
This online space runs weekly chats around many different topics and is led by trained young people and adults, as well as headspace clinicians
It is a place to connect with others and share resources and advice in a safe, supported and moderated way
Weekly chats include:
- navigating relationships - every Monday 6.15pm-9.45pm AEDT
- qheadspace, a space for those that identify as LGBTIQA+ - every Tuesday 6.15pm-9.45pm AEDT
- general coping - every Wednesday 6.15pm-9.45pm AEDT
- yarnspace, a space for those that identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander - every second Thursday 6.15pm-9.45pm AEDT
- work and study - monthly Thursdays 6.15pm-9.45pm AEDT
- adults supporting young people - fortnightly Mondays 6.15pm-9.45pm AEDT
To access all these weekly chats, head to https://headspace.org.au/eheadspace/spaces/community/
As well as all of these weekly chats, every month there are specialised sessions around certain topics that you can join and send through questions ahead of time - you can look at what is coming up by heading to https://headspace.org.au/eheadspace/group-chat/upcoming-chats/
If you can't be there live to any of these chats, you can also read the transcripts afterwards!