Tuning In To Teens is on again for Term 4, 2019 at headspace Werribee!
We understand that parenting can be a challenge at times, so would you like to learn how to:
- communicate more effectively with your teen?
- understand your teen better?
- help your teen to manage those difficult emotions?
- help to prevent behavioural issues in your teen?
- teach your teen how to deal with conflict more effectively?
Tuning into Teens shows you how to help your teen to develop emotional intelligence. Research shows teens with higher emotional intelligence:
- have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults,
- are able to deal with peer pressure better,
- are more able to cope positively when upset or angry,
- have fewer mental health issues and
- substance abuse difficulties.
Tuning into Teens is a free program, and will run on Tuesdays from the 12th of November to the 17th of December, 2019.
Registrations are essential, so for more details or to have a chat about what you can expect from the six-week program, give us a call on 8001 2366.