Family & Friends Reference Group
Are you a parent or carer? WANT TO HELP headspace MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Applications are now open for the headspace Canberra and Queanbeyan Friends and Family Reference Group
Do you currently support or have supported young people aged 12-25 with mental health issues? Do you want to assist our centres in maintaining a youth focused approach?
The purposes of this Friends and Family group are:
- Contribute to the quality improvement and evaluation of our centres
- Reduce the stigma surrounding mental health and encourage early help seeking
- To improve the knowledge of where to access youth specific information
- To guide, direct and develop initiatives which address the needs of young people in our community
- To create partnerships with local organisations and members of the community
We will be holding an information night on the 26th of March 2019 at headspace Canberra. Please come along if you are interested in being part of the group or would like further information!
Ask for application pack today at email@example.com