Tuning into Teens
headspace Orange with CAMHS is presenting a 6 week parenting course on emotionally intelligent parenting for parents of children aged 11 and over.
Would you like to learn how to:
- Be better at responding to your teens emotions?
- Be better at talking with your teen?
- Be better at understanding your teen?
- Help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
- Help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- Teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning into teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotinal intelligence:
- Adolescents with higher emotion intelligence are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure.
- Have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers.
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry
-Have fewer mental health issues and substance abuse difficulties
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
- Have greater career success.
Weekly beginning May 2nd 5pm-7pm at headspace Orange, 264 Peisley Street Orange.
Call 6369 9300 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org