Youth Reference Group (YRG) Member
headspace Geraldton is recruiting new Youth Reference Group (YRG) members for our centre!
The YRG helps us remain youth friendly through their participation in various activities and conversations on the things that matter. We value their contributions and strive to include the YRG in all aspects of the centre.
We are looking for passionate young people aged 16-25 to provide feedback and be a voice for youth.
We are looking for young people who are interested in:
- Making meaningful decisions about what happens in the centre
- Connecting with other young people passionate about mental health
- Sharing their thoughts on community services in the areas
- Organising and participating in local youth events
- Working on projects that directly benefit the centre (and the young people we support!)
In return, YRG members gain experience and new skills with support, training and reference opportunities (it looks good on the resume too!)
If you're interested, we'd love to meet you!
To express your interest, contact us on 9943 8111 or email email@example.com and we'll be in touch!