Tuning into Teens
Join us for a 6 week program that provides parents with a greater understanding of their teen’s emotional experiences while teaching specific skills that can assist in being supportive, emphatic and staying connected with the young person.
- Commencing: Monday 11 February
- Time: 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Location: Headspace, Yarra St, Geelong
- OR Commencing: Wednesday 20 February
- Time: TBA
- Location: BCYF, Malop St, Geelong
Contact Mandy Carruthers on 03 5226 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomation or to register.
Tuning into Teens assists parents to:
• improve communication with your teen
• understand your teen
• help your teen learn to manage their
• help to prevent behavioural problems in your
• teach your teen to deal with conflict
For more parenting courses in Geelong check out City of Greater Geelongs parenting program calendar here.