Call Out for Volunteers!
Are you aged between 12 and 25 and live in the Maitland and Upper Hunter Region? Do you have something to say about health, mental health and drug and alcohol issues? We are looking for new members and would love to hear from you!
headspace is providing young people with the opportunity to be heard and be active around youth mental health and alcohol and other drug issues. There are a number of roles you can play in the headspace Maitland Youth Reference Group, including:
- Having a say about what is important to you
- Leading a project in your local area
- Website consultation and development
- Research and evaluation of headspace services
- Consultation around resource development such as, factsheets, brochures, radio ads etc
- Peer support and mentoring
- Media Spokesperson
Any questions give us a call on 49311 000
If you would like to promote through your networks please find the flyer here.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MIDNIGHT MARCH 31 2016.