Newly graduated? We are looking for you!
headspace Taringa and Redcliffe are in search of newly graduated Master / Doctorate of Psychology students who are eligible for general registration with AHPRA to provide mental health services at our centres.
About the role:
- Deliver quality evidence-based interventions to young people aged 12 to 25
- Work as part of a highly skilled & experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible hours & work arrangements – you set the number of sessions and days
- No administration other than reports & progress notes – this is managed for you
- Access to onsite clinical support & peer mentoring
- A full caseload of clients ready to commence treatment
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please contact email@example.com or call (07) 3157 1555.